Friday, July 11, 2014

WANTED: 2014 Ginter Minis!!!!

If you happen to buy some packs of Allen and Ginter and have no desire to keep those pesky mini cards....I will provide them all a good home!!!  As Elvis tried to keep Memphis drug free by consuming all the drugs he could find.... hey, you have to get them off the street somehow!





Every ginter mini I acquire will be one less on the street..... I will collect the Ginter minis so you don't have to!  Or at least the minis of players on teams that you don't collect. I have many years of ginter doubles and can put together some nice packages of minis of your favorite players/ teams...  just let me know!!!


as always...I am willing to trade!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have some 2014 A&G minis for you. I'll snap some photos and send to you. What is your email?