Sunday, January 03, 2016

1956 Topps wants...

This has been my favorite set to build over the last few years and while I was going slow and steady, the last few months I decided to kick it up a notch and well.... I am down to pretty much just the high dollar cards at this point... in the last year or so I have been able to hit some pretty nice card shows and these are fun to look at and purchase in person..... not sure if i have even done any trades to build this set but I will put the list out there...btw I do have a number of doubles of mostly common players so if you are interested in any 56s.... let me know and we can work out a deal....

1956 Topps: 5 8 20 30 33 79 101 110 113 130 135 146 150 166 200 213 251 260 292 293 324 

seriously how can you not like a set featuring action drawings of an American League pitcher beating out a wild throw to first base, just one of many great action pictures in the set.  I will try to post some more of the great cards as I get a chance... all of them will be up for trade.... yep you can trade for this gem right here!!!

2 comments:

Stealing Home said...

I'll bet ol' Wilson made that same face to the opposing pitcher as he took his place on first.

Duane said...

dang didn't even pay attention to that expression....love the nuances of this set.