Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Janice from Accounting, just don't give a fuck....

Here is the Janice from Accounting that i was referring to in the last post...



So I guess that makes Chris the winner....  of course jeff left us the video of Janice clips and well I have no idea if John gave another reference.... but hey as far as I am concerned, no one who reads this blog or leaves a comment would ever send out cards like that.....well that makes everyone a winner.... so in that spirit.... so everyone just post team or player/s that you would like some ginter or GQ minis from...or well other brands as well....  just leave that info in comments and I will try and get them sent out to you.... if you want to work out an actual trade....I can do that as well......

and Chris of Nachos Grande fame the one and only fanofreds if you have read this far...I have a number of higher end stuff from some of your lists and would be looking to deal


Thanks for reading and well as always Lets make a deal!!!

3 comments:

Nachos Grande said...

Deals are good! Shoot me an email!

JediJeff said...

I do love this t-shirt you can get from the HBO store:

http://store.hbo.com/last-week-tonight-with-john-oliver-janice-in-accounting-t-shirt/detail.php?p=970549&v=john-oliver-products

Johnnys Trading Spot said...

Braves