Friday, May 01, 2009

More Lists

Well instead of watching TV tonight---I did DVR my shows(The Office and 30 Rock), hey I will not miss them---I cranked up the itunes listened to some Trent Willmon and moved some want list over to google docs and updated my 2008 A&G list to reflect the nearly 200 minis that I just got in the mail from an ebay purchase. I am getting close to to getting at least 1 of each card, I wish now I would have just went after one version or the other because as it stands I now have a whole bunch of all 3 versions....heck maybe I'll just try and finish all 3 off! IF you need any minis let me know because I have a lot of doubles.
Here are the lists I got updated:


2009 Topps Series 1


2008 Goudey

2008 Upper Deck base series 1 and 2

2008 Allen & Ginter

3 comments:

Greg said...

Wow, I've got to figure out how you got your wantlists to look like that. I think mine just show up as a regular spreadsheet. Your package will go out tomorrow morning, I'll shoot you an email tonight so you have some general idea of what you'll have coming.

Nachos Grande said...

I've got a pile of minis for trade - and I still need a few minis (regular back) for my own set. I went after every single insert set in A&G last year, but I did limit myself to "just" the regular backed mini cards.

murphy70 said...

Do you have some 2008 Goudey to trade?

Brandon