Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MAIL DAY!!!

I got an awesome bubblemail from Mark who has an awesome array of Tito Fuentes you should check out. I had sent Mark a stack of Goudey base and SP to help out his wantlist and he sent just a couple of cards but they were much needed. He sent 2 big name Goudey and 2 no name but much needed 2008 A&G minis. Here they are:










I mean really you can never go wrong with MJ or Barry Sanders can you! As to that Kazuo Fukumori...... I really needed this mini. It was 1 of 7 that I needed to have finish my collection, well at least the 1 of every mini regardless of front of back collection. I am still working on getting all of the minis, but I really need to get something done before the 09's hit the streets. As someone who had Fukumori on a fantasy team at the start of last year, I gotta say that it sucks having to own one of his cards. He stunk out loud.
Here are the numbers of the 6 minis that I really need: 72 164 201 250 308 350

Here are the 2 updated want lists from this post:

2008 Allen & Ginter

2008 Goudey

No comments: