Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another Great Halladay

First off I have to give a big shout out to Sooz who sent me an awesome Earth Day package of Roy Halladay's. Now that was a GREAT Halladay! Someday I will get some images up--these were some great cards. Thanks Sooz, I am trying to locate some stuff off your lists---you big time player collectors are tough for me to have cards that you need. But I will find some!

There was something that happened tonight, oh yea game 1 of 3 at the Skydome---Jays and Yankees. And it was a great Halladay, as Roy needed 103 pitches to mow down the Yankees 5-1. It was Doc's first complete game of the year and he gave up only 5 hits with no walks and 5 strikeouts. Roy is now 7-1 on the season and it gives the Jays a 23-12 record and they are now 4-0 vs the AL EAST (1-0 vs the Big Three).

I have got to get to work on some card packages that need to go out to folks. Catch y'all later.

No comments: