I am Democratic Roadkill along the Republican highway of central Ohio. The focus of my collecting is Allen and Ginter mini cards and UD Masterpieces framed parallel cards. I will gladly trade for any of your unwanted Ginter minis. If you don't have Ginter minis or framed Masterpieces to trade, I would also be looking for Toronto Blue Jays, Pittsburgh Penguins, pre 70s Cleveland Indians and pre 90's Pittsburgh Pirates cards.
Friday, June 15, 2007
In honor of the arrival of my replacement IPOD mini; it's the return of the random ten!
1. "July, You're a Woman" - Micky and the Motorcars
2. "I was wrong" - Rhett Akins
3. "Country Rap" - The Bellamy Brothers
4. "Any Day Now" - Ronnie Milsap
5. "Unbelieveable" - Diamond Rio
6. "Drive Me to Drink" - George Jones
7. "Three Nickels and a Dime" - Ricky Lynn Gregg
8. "Find Out Who Your Friends Are" - Tracey Lawrence
9. "Little Bit" - Jack Ingram
10. "Gypsyland" - Roger Creager
"Fuck This Town" - Robbie Fulks
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
I am going to steal Duncan's phrase and just say it: This is my first installment of "what digby said"
Here is his conclusion:
Perhaps these two views of "pleasure" actually represent the essential difference between the parties --- conservatives get off on power and believe it should be kept private and unaccountable to the public and liberals get off on sex and believe it should be kept private and unaccountable to the public. You tell me which one upholds the constitution and which one threatens it.
Follow the link above for the rest.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Here is the link to some great video. Keith Olbermann is just en fuego as always. Nothing more to add really. Sorry, en fuego was the catch phrase of keith's big show's partner Dan Patrick. Which of course brings us to: Dan Patrick from?... The University of Dayton! Any other Flyers in the house?