Wednesday, January 28, 2009

MAIL!!

I just received my mailer from Jeff over at Card Junkie . It was a glorious package of '90 Fleer cards, as I now only need 7 cards for the set. Thanks Jeff! you are da MAN!!! I need to find some more of the cards that you need. I am glad that I was able to send Jeff the last 2 cards that he needed to complete his 90 Fleer set. I am loving this trading from around the country. I have another package of cards to send out to Steve over at The Easy Life . OF course I have to go to the post office in this beautiful dusting of "White Death", but I think I can handle it.

I am planning on hitting some card shops in Columbus in the next couple of days, while I am down there for the Ohio Farmers Union convention. It should be a nice diversion from the insanity that will be the convention.

Over and out to fight the roads!

No comments: