Wednesday, October 07, 2009

2009 Allen Ginter mini want lists

I have started making some trades and got the first package back today from Greg over at Lake Effect Baseball Cards. Greg is one my All Star trade partners along with Dan at Saints of the Cheap Seats and everyones favorite Troll. Thanks for the 09 Ginters Greg, hope you like the cards I sent you. I know I should post pictures of the trade and someday I will get that going again.....it just ain't going to be today.

Oh yeah I have my mini and base card needs on google docs now....so click on the link and check out what I need and lets make a deal---or at least leave me a link to your wantlist and then we'll deal.

2009 Allen & Ginter

and for good measure I will include my 2008 list as well.

2008 Allen & Ginter

also from 2008 I really need the Matt Holliday N43 boxtopper---that will finish off that subset.
From 2009 I need the Dice-K and Ryan Howard N43's to finish off that set as well.

No comments: