Tuesday, November 17, 2009

NO STATS ON THE BACK

Well a while back Mark at stats on the back posted his non-baseball cards he was looking to unload, you know Mark is pretty set--no stats on the back no collect! Well I claimed a 2008 Goudey Kerri Walsh one of the last few cards I needed for that set.


Thanks for the tough to find Goudey Mark! I am also down to 1 card needed to finish the 2008 Goudey set---- 325 Sidney "Sid the Kid" Crosby.....how do I not have the Penguin from the set......Help please!!!
Oh of course Mark couldn't just send 1 non baseball card.....He included a nice stack of random Jays......




Since I had really quit collecting in 91 or so.....I don't have many cards from the World Series years, so Carters Alomars and Molitors will always bring a smile to my face. Ahhh the memories of a much more enjoyable time to be a Blue Jay fan.
Thanks for the trade Mark
As always Lets make a deal.

No comments: