Wednesday, February 03, 2010

2008 UD Masterpieces Black Frames


Well I really needed to post something. It has been awhile and I have a ton of trades that I really should get posted. Of course I am to lazy to do that, so in the spirit of posting something.....how about another wantlist!!!! Not so good for you, but maybe good for me.

I have decided to go after the 2008 UD Masterpieces Black Frame parallel set. Baseball and Football. I don't have a list yet for the football, but I do have a list for the baseball set. Here are the cards that I need.

2008 UD Masterpieces Black wants:

COMPLETE many thanks to iamjoecollector on this one!

2007 UD Masterpieces Windsor Green want list:

27 87

2007 UD Masterpieces Green Linen want list:

1 22 26 30 55


2008 UD Masterpieces Football black frame:

complete!


I have a number of doubles to trade. So lets make a deal!

No comments: