Wednesday, July 11, 2012

2012 Ginter PURCHASED!!!!

I think I bought 1 blaster in 2011....all my other ginters were acquired in trade or via ebay...... so tonight I bought 1 blaster, 1 rack pack and 1 loose pack...... so about $33 worth of packs....or a whole lot of minis on ebay...lets see how this worked out..... First up the loose pack for $3.18.....






By far the card i like best is the Johnny Bench...... I suppose I should like the code card...but that shit is so far out of my league... who cares.... plus the whole Ginter code stuff....well leaves a bad taste in my mouth at this point.....and well just like the past few years.... 1 pack- 1 mini insert.....great.... btw if u want to see or trade for the code card...just ask!!!



Next up is the first of 3 packs in the rack pack.... the rack pack cost me 9.48..... here is what i got:




Hmmmm a Blue Jay and Abe Lincoln so I can't really complain about this pack.....of course another mini insert....so 2 for 2 on that mess..... I guess some things just dont change.....

I guess I am going to have to call this part 1 of the post...as its time to head out to the barn......

No comments: