Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Trade with an A's collector!!!

It's not often I get trade offers out of the blue from someone reading this here little want list outlet, but here are the results of just one of those cases.  I received an email some time ago from Casey of the fine blog Cardboard Brooklyn/ A displaced A's fan card collection offering up a number of 2014 Ginter minis, including an EXT!!! yep that there Chris Davis is an EXT mini.... so of course I jumped at the chance to trade for an EXT!!! that I needed!!  HELL YEAH!!  I ended up sending a number old school vintage A's as well as current A's ginter minis...  Thanks for finding this little blog, Casey, and I looked forward to many more trades!

 Yep, I even like me some vintage Indians as well.... no its no true that the Perry was dripping with spit....

As always... I am willing to trade...so Let's make a deal.....  and yeah I did reply via email to Tony... so I am not totally slack on following up...

No comments: