Saturday, April 13, 2013

1960s Post Cereal cards


For some reason I kinda dig these old Post cereal cards.  Anyone else feel the same way?  Not sure I am to the stage of actively collecting any of the sets but I am not opposed to acquiring more.  Which means if you are interested in any of these cards, let me know I am open to trading any of them.  If you have any Post cards I would be interested in trading for them as well.   Oh and 1 thing to add on these cards, for such relatively small sets, how the heck does Paul Foytack end up having a card made?  That 1960 season is one bad performance....



Check out my other want lists and let's make a deal!!!!  Some one has to be looking to trade 1960 Topps cards, right????



3 comments:

BASEBALL DAD said...

I remember collecting them as a kid. I have a couple or three Indians, but no extras. I may go to a show in Mansfield next Sunday. I'll keep my eyes open, I owe you cards anyway !!

Duane said...

Well let us know how the Mansfield show is....I am hoping to go down to Newark for the show there next sunday....its pretty decent.

Commishbob said...

I collect the Orioles from those Post/Jello sets. Had neighbors when I was a kid who had about six boys as I recall and they went through a lot of cereal. Got many cards from them.