Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cards from The Netherlands

Hey look I am finally getting around to posting about the cards I received from Jeroen aka The Dutch Card Guy.  This is my first trade with someone from Europe, of course I think my only other foreign country trades are Australia and Canada at this point..... so I am not a very successful around the world trader.... anyways.... lots of Blue Jays..... and can I just say its just the first week but man I am not excited about the new season.... this has not worked out according to plan......  The Dwight Smith blue is 163/499 and no I do not know who he is .  The Hechavarria purple chrome is a 54/899 and I know he can't hit and is now a Marlin, and look there is Justin Niccolino another current Marlins prospect, yeah they were both part of the big trade.  Drew Hutchinson is still a Jay but I believe he is out recovering from Tommy John surgery and may be back later in the year, I think he is rehabbing with Kyle Drabek.  We also have an Aaron Sanchez...who is the only prospect the Jays have left or so I have been told.  The Joey Bats needs no introduction  I included the 2, well 1 and 3/4 of the Heritage 1960 versions, well because I am collecting the actual 1960 Topps set!  and there is also an Adam Lind auto there as well.....yeah I got greedy in putting cards on my scanner and it had enough so I had 2 that are cut off....the scans not the cards....
 Just showing some big names here...or should I say a couple of current players and some big names and well Eric Hinske.... nothing really to add other than for some reason I kinda like those UD Vintage cards....

Thanks to Jeroen for the trade....heres hoping we pull off another transaction in the near future....and remember I am always up for trading.....

Let's make a deal!!!!


2 comments:

The Dutch Card Guy said...

Glad to see they arrived sae and sound ! Thanks for the trade !!

Jeremy said...

Jeroen's a pretty cool trade partner! I've traded with that dude before. Looks like a nice bunch of cards he sent over. The Finest design is really nice.