Friday, November 08, 2013

Joy of a completed page--2013 Ginter black mini edition 20 mini page style



My first completed page from the 2013 Allen & Ginter Black Border mini set features cards 141-160.  I don't have much to say, you can take in all the cards in all their glory as they are featured in this page.   This is the first year that I have used 20 mini pages versus the 15 mini pages, I have to say I like way the 20 mini pages work out, they compact the sets enough that I can use 1.5 inch binder to hold all 3 mini sets.  It is a nice group of cards with a nice mix of retired HOFers and current rookies and oh yeah AL BUNDY!!!!

If you have any black minis (or any minis actually) to trade, check out my want list and lets make a deal!!


1 comment:

Play at the Plate said...

Looks nice!