Saturday, November 02, 2013

Quick trade with a Rangers fan


Much thanks to Spiff of the quite simply named Texas Rangers Cards for a simple trade that knocked a couple of Kimball mins off my want list, or so I thought.  Turns out, Spiff wasn't satisfied sending me just 2 kimballs so he included about 30 assorted Blue Jays cards as well.  Nothing wrong with that especially when the loot includes a Terminator Tom Henke card and Mr. Tomorrow I'll be Perfect - Dave Stieb and of course the smooth swingin' John Olerud.  I tend to not  play favorites when it comes to Jays cards but if I had to pick an all time favorite player, it is without a doubt Dave Stieb.  I have no idea why beyond the fact that in the early 80s he really was the only good player the Jays had.  Oh well doesnt matter I guess.  The moral of the story is that receiving  Dave Stieb cards makes me happy and that you really can't go wrong trading with Spiff.

Oh and he covers the trade much better than I do, so he has that as well.

Thanks for the trade!!!

1 comment:

Spiff said...

Thank you. Glad you got the cards OK. Hope the Jays weren't all dupes for you.